Happy Sunday! I hope everyone has been doing well. Sticking to my summer break theme, this mani is yearning for the first day of summer to arrive. It’s fairly easy to recreate so let’s jump right into the details.
**If I don’t include a link to a product, it is due to item unavailability or the indie store is closed temporarily/permanently.
- Ah ha! Nail Lacquer Foundation Base Coat
- Saucey by Twinkled T
- A coral polish my LA Colors (nameless)
- Dried Flowers Wheel from BeuatybigBang *Received in PR* (Use LALA010 for 10% off)
- Glisten & Glow Top Coat
- Bye Girl Barrier: Wild Blackberries by Nailed it! Hawaii (This scent may not be currently available).
- Cosmetic wedges
How to: The Gradient
- Apply base coat and let dry.
- Apply one coat of the lightest colored polish you’re using for the gradient and let dry.
- Apply a barrier to your cuticles. I use liquid latex, but there are latex-free options.
- Use a cosmetic wedge to apply nail polishes for the gradient effect. Dab it on each nail until you reach desired opacity.
- Remove barrier and do any clean up necessary.
- Apply top coat and let dry.
How to: Flower Placement
- Reapply top coat, and while it is still wet, use the tweezers to place a single flower on one nail at a time.
- Gently push down the flower petals using the tweezers in order to flattened the flowers to the nail.
- Repeat steps 1 & 2 for each nail.
- Once dry, apply another layer of top coat to each nail in order to seal in the dried flowers.
- Let dry for 30 mins.
That’s all for today! I hope y’all enjoyed! Questions? Concerns? Tips and tricks? Leave them in the comments section below!