Hey lovelies! How are y’all? I hope you are all doing great. I know it must be weird seeing a blog post from me during the weekdays instead of the weekend, but I’m going out of town this weekend, so I needed to get this post out now in order to not skip a week.
Today’s post is about a glitter mix from Glitterastrophe. Glittertastrope makes unique & custom glitter mixes for nail art/slime/crafts. Glittertastrophe also makes handmade jewelry with their mixes. They were kind enough to send glitter mixes for March birthdays, and I received mine a little over 2 weeks ago. I received 3 different mixes, and today I will be reviewing one of them. Let’s get right into it!
Other products used for this mani:
- Foundation Base Coat by Ah ha! Nail Lacquer
- Noir by Nicka K New York (Check your local beauty supply store).
- Purrfect Shine by Sassy Cats Lacquer (Discount sample)
- Striping tape
Description: An ultra fine rose gold mixed with a ultra fine holographic gold.
How to use: This glitter mix can be used in nail art, acrylics, gel, slime, jewelry and other crafts, and it is solvent resistant (can be poured into nail lacquer). I used the following steps for my mani:
- Apply base coat, base color, top coat, and let dry for 30 mins.
- Apply 2 strips of striping tape to each nail to make a border.
- Apply top coat to the area between the 2 strips of striping tape.
- Use an eyeshadow applicator to place glitter on the wet top coat. Let dry.
- Dust off any glitter that got outside of the border with a fan brush.
- Remove the striping tape.
- Apply top coat and let dry.
- That’s it!
Availability: Available now.
Price: $2.00 (1/8tsp/just a pinch), $3.50 (tsp), $4.50 (3/8 tsp/mini jar), or $7.00 (tbsp) USD.
Overall thoughts: It’s easy to use, beautiful, and holo…. so I love it! No complaints.
Questions? Concerns? Tips and tricks? Leave them in the comments section below! See y’all later.