Hey lovelies! Happy Friday! How are y’all? I hope all is well! Summer is just around the corner (June 21), but as most of you know, I started my summery manis in my last post (click here to view). Today, I am continuing that theme with these pink-orange-yellow gradient nails. I decided on these colors because I am going out of town this Saturday to eat and see a movie, and these nails totally match the outfit I’ve picked out and the makeup I’m going to wear. So yeah, I’m really excited because my manis hardly ever match my outfits LOL. Let’s get right into the details!
- Foundation Base Coat by Ah Ha! Nail Lacquer
- Glow Up by Twinkled T
- Bothered, Saucey, & Subtweet from the Rainbow Stamping Polish Bundle by Twinkled T
- Glisten & Glow Top Coat
- Cosmetic wedges
- Bye, Girl! Barrier by Nailed it! Hawaii (DO NOT use if you have a latex allergy. Instead, try latex-free cuticle protectors).
- Apply base coat. Let dry.
- Apply white polish (preferably a one-coater) as a base color. Let dry.
- Use a cosmetic wedge to create gradients (1 wedge worked for all 10 of my nails). I applied the colors to the cosmetic wedge in the following order: yellow, orange, then pink. Once all 3 colors are on the wedge, dab them onto your nail.
- Repeat as necessary to achieve desired opacity and let dry.
- Apply top coat. Let dry.
- That’s it!
That’s all for today loves! I’m not sure at this time whether I will have a new post for next week because I may be super busy, so keep an eye out on my Facebook page because that is where I will notify y’all.
Questions? Concerns? Tips and tricks? Leave them in the comments section below! See y’all later.