Hey lovelies! How are y’all? Great, I hope! This week I bought a new cap because, well, I’m really into caps lately since they hide bad hair days lol and I was really inspired by the floral design. So I did my nails based off of that. It kinda looks like children’s art, but I like it lol. Let’s get into the details!
- Foundation Base Coat by Ah ha! Nail Lacquer (This shop is currently taking a short break).
- Noir by Nicka K New York (I found it at a local beauty supply store).
- Bothered and Subtweet by Twinkled T (review here).
- A nameless mini pink and nameless mini green shimmer by LA. Colors
- Glisten & Glow Top Coat
- Super Matte Top Coat by BeautyBigBang (review here).
- Dotting tools
- Apply base coat, black polish, and glossy top coat. Let dry.
- I used different dotting tools to draw flowers and leaves on my nails. Take your time with this step and have fun. There’s no right or wrong way to do it.
- Let dry for at least 30 mins to prevent smearing.
- Apply glossy top coat. Let dry.
- Apply matte top coat. Let dry.
- That’s it!
That’s all for today loves! Questions? Concerns? Tips and tricks? Leave them in the comments section below! See y’all later.