Hey loves! OMG it’s been sooooooooo long since I’ve talked to y’all! How has everyone been?? I’m Ben super busy with optometry school, so it’s been very difficult to find time to do my nails and post about them. I did do a Halloween mani, but I decided not to post about it here and only posted it on Instagram for time’s sake. But today, I have some Thanksgiving/fall inspired nail art for y’all! Let’s get started!
- Ah ha! Nail Lacquer Foundation Base Coat (currently unavailable; this shop is on a break).
- Chocolate Praline Layer Cake by Emmja Jean Cosmetics
- Saucey, Subtweet, & Lit by Twinked T
- Fall Stencils from What’s Up Nails
- Glisten & Glow Top Coat
- Apply base coat. Let dry.
- Use a cuticle protector like liquid latex or latex-free cuticle protectors.
- Grab 3 cosmetic wedges.
- For each gradient, use a different cosmetic wedge to paint 2 colors onto the wedge vertically.
- Once you’ve reached opacity, apply top coat and let dry for at least 30 mins.
- After the 30 mins, apply leaf stencils to your nails and make sure they are laying flat.
- Use pieces of cosmetic wedges to paint a color onto the wedge and sponge it over the stencils. Remove the stencils as soon as you finish sponging it. Note: I did NOT use a green polish. I had trouble with the brown polish showing up as an opaque leaf, so I sponged yellow over it which gave it a greenish effect.
- Let dry for at least 30 mins to prevent smearing.
- Apply top coat and let dry.
- That’s it!
That’s all for today loves! I hope you enjoyed! I missed you lovelies so much! Just know I’m still around, but very busy, and thank those of you who’ve stuck around! Hope you all have a Happy Thanksgiving!!!
Questions? Concerns? Tips and tricks? Leave them in the comments section below! See y’all later.