Firstly, Happy National Nail Polish Day! Secondly, I don’t know why I waited this long to do cow nails LOL. It’s super easy, so let’s get right into the details.
**If I don’t include a link to a product, it is due to item unavailability or the indie store is closed temporarily/permanently.
- Ah ha! Nail Lacquer Foundation Base Coat
- Glow Up by Twinkled T
- Noir by Nicka K New York
- Cow Water Slide Decals (Design #1) by Little Sunshine Boutik
- Glisten & Glow Top Coat
- Dotting tool
- Cosmetic wedges
How to: The Spots
- Apply base coat and let dry.
- Apply base color (white in this case) and let dry.
- Use a dotting tool and black polish to create the spots. This step is very easy because all cow spots are different, so there’s really no specific instruction for how to create one. Just have fun!
- Let dry for 30-45 minutes to prevent smearing.
- Apply top coat and let dry for at least 30 minutes before moving on to the cow decals.
How to: The Cows
- Cut out the decal and try to cut as close to the cow design.
- Peel off the protective clear plastic on the cow design. This side will now be sticky.
- Place the sticky side of the decal on your nail in whatever position you want. I ordered the kid-sized decals so that I could apply at least 2 cows to one nail.
- Take a cosmetic wedge and wet it with water.
- Dab the wet cosmetic wedge on the decal until the backing paper is soaked.
- Slide the backing paper off of the decal.
- Let your nail dry from any excess water.
- Apply top coat and let dry.
- That’s it!
That’s all for today! I hope y’all enjoyed! Questions? Concerns? Tips and tricks? Leave them in the comments section below!