Hey loves! Are y’all ready for the 4th? Well, you will be with this mani! Let’s get right into the details.
**If I don’t include a link to a product, it is due to item unavailability or the indie store is closed temporarily/permanently.
- Ah ha! Nail Lacquer Foundation Base Coat
- Glow Up & Lit by Twinkled T
- Me & You and a blue holo sample (from the Black Friday 2018 grab bag) Nailed it! Hawaii
- Dotting tools
- Striping nail art brush
- Glisten & Glow Top Coat
How to: The Star
- Apply base coat and let dry.
- Apply base color and let dry.
- Apply top coat so that you have a smooth surface to freehand on.
- For instructions on how to draw this kind of star, I watched this video. I used a stamping nail polish for the star.
- Let dry for at least 20 mins to prevent smearing.
- Apply top coat and let dry.
That’s all for today! I hope y’all enjoyed, and I hope you all have a fun and safe 4th of July!
Questions? Concerns? Tips and tricks? Leave them in the comments section below!