Happy Sunday loves! How are y’all? Today’s post is gonna be a little short. This mani was created with water decals from Little Sunshine Boutik. Click here to read my last post where I reviewed the decals. Today, I’m bringing you a simple “how to,” so let’s get started!
- Foundation Base Coat by Ah ha! Nail Lacquer
- Glow Up by Twinked T
- Decal from Little Sunshine Boutik (couldn’t locate it on the website).
- Glisten & Glow Top Coat
- Apply base coat and base color (preferably white), then let dry.
- Apply top coat and let dry for at least 30 mins.
- Cut out a water decal and place it in a container of water for 10-20 secs.
- Use tweezers to remove the decal from the container of water, and quickly wet the desired nail of placement, then use your fingers to carefully slide the decal off of the back paper and to position it on the desired nail.
- Make sure to firmly press down on the decal once it is in the desired position.
- If the decal is longer than your nail, you’ll need to tuck the remainder underneath your tips.
- Once you have finished all of your nails, you can use acetone and a cleanup brush to flatten what you tucked under your nail tips.
- Let dry for at least 30 mins then apply top coat.
- Let dry.
- That’s it!
Questions? Concerns? Tips and tricks? Leave them in the comments section below! See y’all later.