I’m a puzzle, yes, indeed
Ever-complex in every way
And all the pieces aren’t even in the box
And yet you see the picture clear as day
“Flaws And All” by Beyoncé
Hello lovelies! Yeah, that song came to mind while writing this LOL. Today I have super cute mani using some polishes from my recent Twinkled T haul (click here to view the haul on Instagram). This haul was one of my graduation presents, and I do plan on making a review after I play with all of the polishes for a few weeks. Also, today’s mani is inspired by @naileasydreamart (link to the YouTube video I watched). It’s an easy mani, but it does require patience, so let’s get into the details!
- Foundation Base Coat by Ah ha! Nail Lacquer
- The Rainbow Stamping Polish Bundle (excluding Saucey and Goals) by Twinkled T
- Noir by Nicka K New York (check your local beauty supply store)
- Glisten & Glow Top Coat
- Apply base coat. Let dry.
- Use each polish to paint 1/4 of your nail until your nail is completely painted in 4 different color squares.
- Use a dotting tool to make one square overlap with another square to create a puzzle piece. If you can keep track, I like to overlap pink on yellow, yellow on blue, blue on green, and green on pink.
- Apply top coat. Let dry.
- Use a toothpick and black polish to outline each puzzle piece. Let dry for about 30 mins to prevent smearing.
- Apply top coat.
- That’s it!
That is all for today! Questions? Concerns? Tips and tricks? Leave them in the comments section below! See y’all later.